Having in mind the high quality of our products, we built a professional Service Centre that is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and where we can fully examine our products before launching them. We offer warranty and post-warranty services for our products.
CAUTION! We guarantee access to spare parts and service for our products for 5 years, from the date of launching a given type of product.
If you are one of our customers and are experiencing technical issues related to our product, please contact our Service Centre.
Service Centre: phone 0048 71 351 86 53, e-mail: email@example.com
Unless the warranty card for a specific product states otherwise, all our Mactronic and Streamlight products are covered with warranty subject to the following conditions:
Warrantor - MACTRONIC Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k. with its registered office in Wrocław, address: ul. Stargardzka 4, 54-156 Wrocław, District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Economic Department of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000382952, NIP: 897-00-13-266, T: (+48) 71 351 86 53, F:(+48) 71 358 44 42 , e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The warrantor covers their products with a warranty.
2. Under the warranty, the User has the right to have the product repaired free of charge, provided the defect is identified during the warranty period. If the Warrantor deems the repair of the product impossible, they reserve the right to replace the product for one that is free from defects or to withdraw from the agreement and make a reimbursement.
3. The warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase of the product by the User.
4. The warranty conditions are not altered if the product's owner changes, but the warranty period does not start anew (the warranty rights are transferred to the new user for the period remaining until the end of the warranty).
5. The warranty is only applicable in the territory of Poland.
6. The liability under the warranty only covers defects resulting from causes present in the product when it was handed over to the User.
7. The warranty does not cover product defects:
a) resulting from the User's failure to follow the product’s instructions;
b) resulting from the improper storage and transport of the product by the User;
c) resulting from the introduction of changes to the product or its repairs by the User;
d) resulting from the use of consumables with the product by the User, which fail to meet the recommendations specified in the product's operating instructions.
Conditions for using the warranty:
a) The User must present a warranty card and specify the circumstances of purchasing the product (e.g. by producing a bill, invoice, etc.).
b) The User must follow the recommendations specified in the product's operating instructions and the warranty card.
c) Any warranty repairs on the product may only be carried out by the Warrantor.
d) The warranty does not waive, limit or otherwise suspend the User's rights under the statutory warranty for product defects.
e) The product must have designations allowing its identification."
Complaint filing procedure:
a) If the product is found to operate defectively, make sure that all actions have been done as per the operating instructions, before filing a complaint.
b) It is recommended to apply to the Warrantor for a warranty repair without delays, preferably within 7 days from identifying the defect.
The complaint may be filed directly with the vendor or the Warrantor - T: (+48) 71 351 86 53, F: (+48) 71 358 44 42 , e-mail:email@example.com; or by writing to: MACTRONIC Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp.k. ul. Stargardzka 4, 54-156 Wrocław
It is recommended to use the “Warranty complaint form” available at www.mactronic.pl.
c) It is recommended to stop using the defective product.
Warranty obligations will be fulfilled within 7 business days from the day of delivering the product by the User."
Streamlight Authorized Service Centre
We are Streamlight's Authorized Service Centre for Poland and Central-East Europe, responsible for handling Streamlight warranty.
We carry a full range of Streamlight consumables, spare parts and accessories, allowing us to quickly and efficiently perform service and handle warranty issues.
Caution! Professional Streamlight flashlights are covered with free of charge post-warranty service by Mactronic Sp. z o.o. s.k. Regardless of the time and place of purchase, each Streamlight flashlight purchased from Mactronic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. will be tested and repaired, if required, by us free of charge. However, users who wish to use this offer will only be required to cover the cost of spare parts and transport.
As Streamlight's Authorized Service Centre Mactronic stipulates that:
1. Products that had been repaired before or opened outside ASC are not covered by warranty repairs. Only products purchased from Mactronic Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. are covered by warranty repairs.
2. Original spare parts supplied by the American producer and used for warranty and post-warranty repairs are available only from the Authorized Service Centre.
3. ASC uses professional, dedicated tools for repairing Streamlight flashlights.
4. Warranty repair time will not exceed 7 days (from the day of delivery of the product covered by the warranty, with attached proof of purchase and warranty card)."