In order to ensure the quality of the products we sell, we have built a professional Service Centre with state-of-the-art equipment where we thoroughly test our products before they are released to market.
We provide warranty and post-warranty service for the products we sell.
IMPORTANT! We guarantee access to spare parts and service for the products we sell for a period of 5 years from the date of first release of a specific product type.
If you are our Customer and you experience a technical problem with our product, please do not hesitate to contact our Service Centre.
Service Centre: phone: 71 351 86 53, email: email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated in the warranty card of the product in question, we grant a warranty for Mactronic branded products, subject to the following principles:
The Warranty Grantor is MACTRONIC Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. with its registered office in Wrocław, address: ul. Stargardzka 4, 54-156 Wrocław, DISTRICT COURT FOR WROCŁAW-FABRYCZNA IN WROCŁAW, VI (6TH) COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER (KRS), under KRS number 0000382952, NIP number: 897-00-13-266, T: (+48) 71 351 86 53, F: (+48) 71 358 44 42 , email:firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Warranty Grantor grants a warranty for the products it sells.
2. Under the warranty, the User is entitled to a free-of-charge repair of a product if a product defect is identified during the warranty period. If the Warranty Grantor finds that the product cannot be repaired, the Warranty Grantor reserves the right to replace the product with one that is free from defects or to withdraw from the agreement and refund the User’s payment.
3. The warranty period for the products is 3 years from the date of purchase of the product by the User. The warranty may be extended for up to 5 years (to extend the warranty, you must register your purchase using this form: LINK)
4. The warranty terms and conditions do not change in the event of a change of owner of the product; however, the warranty period for the product does not run from the beginning (the warranty rights will be transferred to the new user for a period remaining until the expiry of the warranty).
5. The warranty only covers the territory of the Republic of Poland.
6. The liability under the warranty only covers the defects resulting from causes inherent in the product at the time of its release to the User.
7. The warranty does not cover any product defects that:
a) result from the User’s failure to comply with the instructions for use of the product;
b) result from improper storage and transport of the product by the User;
c) arise as a result of design changes of the product or any repairs performed by the User;
d) result from the User’s use of any consumables in the product that are not consistent with the recommendations described in the instructions for use of the product.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
a) The User must present a warranty card and provide proofs of purchase of the product (e.g., a receipt, invoice, etc.).
b) The User must comply with the instructions for use of the product and the instructions described in the warranty card.
c) Any warranty repairs of the product must only be performed by the Warranty Grantor.
d) This warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the User’s rights under the statutory guarantee provisions applicable to the product.
e) The product must bear markings that allow for its identification.
Complaint Reporting Procedure:
a) If the operation of the product is found to be incorrect, before reporting a complaint, you should refer to the instructions for use to make sure that everything has been carried out as stated there.
b) It is recommended that the need to repair the product under the warranty should be reported to the Warranty Grantor without delay, ideally within 7 days from the date when the defect was noticed.
A report may be made directly to the seller or to the Warranty Grantor – T: (+48) 71 351 86 53, F: (+48) 71 358 44 42 , email:email@example.com; by writing to the address: MACTRONIC Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. ul. Stargardzka 4, 54-156 Wrocław
c) It is recommended that you should stop using the product if it is found to be defective.
The obligations under the warranty shall be performed within 7 working days from the date of delivery of the product by the User.
60 Months’ Extension of Warranty for Private Users and Companies
In order to use an extended warranty for the device, simply register your device at https://mactronic.pl/pl/przedluz-gwarancje within 30 days from the date of purchase; remember that the warranty will run from the date of purchase. In order to register your device, you should first create a user account at mactronic.pl, and then register your device in the account created. Any device purchased must be registered separately in the user’s account. After the device is registered, the user receives a warranty extension certificate. Each certificate is unique for the device and it is valid only with a proof of purchase.