Regulations for the provision of electronic services
§ 1 General provisions
1. the Regulations in question determine the conditions of use of the Website available at the electronic address https://mactronic.pl/pl/ which is maintained by MACTRONIC GROUP sp. z o. o. entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000976373, NIP: 897-001-32-66. REGON: 931589124, permanent place of business address: ul. Stargardzka 4, 54 – 156 Wrocław, NIP: 897-001-32-66, REGON: 931589124.
(2) Contact with the Service Provider may be made in the following ways:
- Customer Service: e-mail address: email@example.com
- Customer Service: phone: 517 478 204 (charge according to the operator’s tariff),
- Office: MACTRONIC GROUP sp. z o.o., ul. Stargardzka 4, 54 – 156 Wrocław.
3. access to the Website is free of charge. The only cost that Users incur in connection with the use of the Site is the cost of the Internet connection to the Site, which depends on the duration of the connection and the tariff of the network operator used by the User.
(4) The Service Provider shall make available to Users free of charge the rules and regulations, the content of which may be obtained, reproduced and recorded at any time by means of the information and communication system used by the User. Regulations are also available in PDF format, in order to open the document, the User should have software compatible with PDF format. The service provider recommends Adobe Acrobat Reader for this purpose, which is available for free download at the electronic address https://www.adobe.com
5 Definitions of terms used in the regulations:
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as the “Site”) – the website operating at the electronic address https://mactronic.pl/pl/
- Service provider -MACTRONIC GROUP sp. z o. o. entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wroclaw – Fabryczna in Wroclaw, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000976373, NIP: 897-001-32-66. REGON: 931589124, permanent place of business address: ul. Stargardzka 4, 54 – 156 Wrocław, NIP: 897-001-32-66, REGON: 931589124.
- User – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity, who uses services provided electronically.
(6) In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 18 July 2002. On provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344), the Act of April 23, 1964. Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2022, item 1360, 2337, 2339, 2023, item 326, 1285) and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
§ 2 Technical conditions
(1) The use of the services of the Website is possible under the following conditions:
- Having a computer, laptop or other device (tablet, smartphone) with Internet access,
- Having an electronic mail (e-mail) account, telephone number,
- Web browser: Mozilla FireFox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari or any other available web browser,
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
(2) The use of this Website shall be made by means of a data communications system, providing for the processing and storage, as well as the sending and receiving of data via telecommunications networks.
(3) Due to technological changes, the above may be changed. technical requirements, in particular, the existing software can be replaced by a higher version.
(4) A user using the Website shall:
- use the Site in accordance with its purpose and refrain from providing unlawful content,
- use any content available on the Site solely for personal use,
- not to undertake actions that violate the welfare of third parties, generally accepted social norms, or that contravene good morals,
- not to undertake activities of a programming, hacking nature, including for the purpose of making any changes to the source code of the Website.
(5) In the case of correspondence received by e-mail, it is necessary to have an active e-mail account, and in the case of attachments delivered with e-mail, a program that supports files of a given type in particular: pdf, doc, docx.
§ 3 Information on threats
1.The Service Provider draws particular attention to the fact that the provision of services by electronic means involves risks on the part of the User, as a user of the Internet.
2. The primary risks of using the Internet include:
- Malware – are various types of applications or scripts that cause harmful or malicious actions against the network user’s ICT system, such as viruses, worms, trojans,
- Spyware programs – are programs that track a user’s activities and collect information about the user and send it to the author of the program,
- Hacking into the User’s system using hacking tools,
- phishing for confidential information such as passwords by impersonating another person,
- Spam – is unsolicited and unsolicited electronic messages sent simultaneously to multiple recipients, often containing advertising content,
- Crypto analytics – is the ability to detect a vulnerability in a cryptographic system in order to enable it to be broken or circumvented.
(3) The user, in order to avoid the aforementioned risks, should install an anti-virus program on the computer or device with which it connects to the Internet. The program should be constantly updated. In addition, it is recommended that the User using electronically provided services should have a system firewall running, not open e-mail attachments of unknown origin, and perform regular scans of the entire system with an anti-virus program.
(4) Any unusual signals of the functioning of the Website, in particular, a different appearance of the Website, unprecedented messages, messages, images, etc., without a prior message issued by the Service Provider to the User as to the possibility of such incidents, may signify an attempt by third parties to act illegally. Under such circumstances, the Service Provider recommends that you immediately stop using the Website and notify the Service Provider.
§ 4 Services provided electronically
(1) The “Blog” service is available on the Website by going to the “Blog” tab, where the User has the opportunity to learn about the knowledge base of lighting technology. In addition, the User has the ability to post comments under Blog entries. User’s comment expresses only his own opinion and does not constitute the opinion of the Service Provider. The rules for posting comments under Blog entries are detailed in § 5 of these regulations. The service is provided free of charge.
(2) The service “Contact Form “allows you to address an inquiry to the Service Provider through the “Contact Us” tab, after providing the following data: name, surname, e-mail address and clicking on the “Send” button. The service is provided free of charge and is of a one-time nature, it is terminated when the message is sent through the form or when the message is discontinued earlier through the form.
3 The “Newsletter” service consists of sending commercial information within the meaning of the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services, described in detail in § 6 of these regulations. The service is provided free of charge.
4 The “Downloads” service is a service that allows you to download materials about MACTRONIC GROUP’s offerings. The service is provided free of charge. Downloadable materials are available under the “Downloads” tab (PDF files).
5 The “Search” service allows you to search for content through a dedicated “Search” window . The service is provided free of charge.
§ 5 Blog Comments Service
1 The user has the opportunity to post comments under the blog entries. By posting a comment under blog entries, the user is voluntarily distributing content. The service provider is not the author of the posted comments, but only the entity that provides ICT resources for this purpose.
(2) Posting a Comment under a blog entry is possible through the form, available under the “Add Comment” tab .
(3) The user posting a comment is required to comply with the following rules:
- The commentary, if possible, should be factual,
- When editing a comment, use neutral language, without words considered offensive, which may be negatively perceived by other Users,
- the content of the commentary must not violate the rights of other parties, in particular the rights related to intellectual property, trademarks, image and privacy of third parties,
- Do not post several comments at once,
- in the content of the commentary, do not include the personal information of third parties and the image of third parties without the legally required permission or consent,
- textual, graphic, audiovisual, scripts, programs and other works for which the User does not have a license or whose author of property rights has not agreed to free publication should not be included in the comment.
(4) The service provider, will not publish comments containing:
- violent, vulgar content, inciting hatred, insulting individuals, groups, communities or others,
- Content that is written to promote third parties, products, services or companies,
- links to websites for the content and reliability of which the Service Provider is not responsible,
- non-substantive content that deviates in content from the topic of the blog post to which it relates.
§ 6 Newsletter service
1 The Newsletter service is related to the transmission of commercial information within the meaning of the Act of July 18, 2002. On the provision of electronic services. Newsletter service is provided for an indefinite period of time, no more often than once a week.
(2) The user can agree to receive commercial information in the form of Newsletter by entering the name, e-mail address, checking the checkbox “I agree to receive the Newsletter”, and clicking on the button “Subscribe to Newsletter”.
(3) Each e-mail message that is sent as part of the Newsletter service contains the data of the sender of the Newsletter, commercial information related to the promotion of goods and services, as well as a link to opt out of the Newsletter service.
4 The user may change the previously indicated e-mail address to which the Newsletter service is provided. You can change your email address by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) The user may cancel the Newsletter service at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring costs. Unsubscribe from the Newsletter service can be done by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button located in the footer of each email sent as part of the Newsletter service and by sending an email to: email@example.com
§ 7 Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
(1) Complaints related to the malfunctioning of the Website, can be submitted via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and also in writing to the address: MACTRONIC GROUP sp. z o.o., ul. Stargardzka 4, 54 – 156 Wrocław.
(2) In the complaint application, please provide the data of the person making the application, in particular: name and surname, mailing address, electronic mail address (e-mail), description of the problem giving rise to the complaint, indication of the method of delivery of the response to the complaint (by mail or electronically).
(3) The Service Provider shall respond to the submitted complaint immediately, no later than within fourteen days from the date of its receipt, sending a response in accordance with the method selected by the User.
§ 8 Personal data protection
1 The administrator of personal data is MACTRONIC GROUP sp. z o. o. entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000976373, NIP: 897-001-32-66. REGON: 931589124, permanent place of business address: ul. Stargardzka 4, 54 – 156 Wrocław, NIP: 897-001-32-66, REGON: 931589124.
(3) The Data Controller declares that it has the necessary IT systems and uses appropriate procedures to ensure protection against unauthorized access of third parties to personal data in accordance with the requirements of the RODO.
§ 9 Final provisions
(1) The Regulations are available free of charge on the Website under the “Regulations” tab.
(2) Copyrights and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole and its individual elements, including content, graphics, designs and signs available on the Website belong to the Service Provider or other authorized third parties, are protected by copyright and other generally applicable laws.
(3) The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and the ability to use the services provided electronically. However, due to external factors beyond the Service Provider’s control (e.g. DDoS attacks), it is possible that errors and technical failures may occur that prevent or limit the functioning of the Website in any way. In such a case, the Service Provider shall take all possible measures to ensure that the negative effects of such events are reduced as much as possible.
(4) The Service Provider shall inform Users of any errors as well as technical failures referred to in Section 3 of this paragraph and the expected time of their removal.
(5) In addition to interruptions due to errors as well as technical failures, there may also be other technical interruptions during which the Service Provider takes measures to modernize the Website. The Service Provider shall inform Users of planned technical interruptions well in advance, informing them of the duration of the planned technical interruption.
(6) These regulations are effective as of 10.08.2023.