Taking care of the high quality of the products we sell, we have built a professional Service Center, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, where we thoroughly test our products before they are introduced to the market.
We provide warranty and post-warranty service for the products we sell.
NOTE! We guarantee access to spare parts and service for the products we sell for a period of 5 years counting from the day we first introduce a product type to the market.
If you are our customer and have a technical problem with our product, we invite you to contact our Service Center.
Service Center: tel. 71 351 86 53,
For the products sold by us, Mactronic and Streamlight brands if the warranty card of the product does not provide otherwise, we provide a warranty on the following terms:
Guarantor – MACTRONIC Group sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław, address: ul. Stargardzka 4, 54-156 Wrocław, REGISTRARIAL COURT FOR WROCŁAW FABRICIA WE WROCŁAWI VI ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF JUSTICE, KRS: 0000382952, NIP: 897-00-13-266, T: (+48) 71 351 86 53, F:(+48) 71 358 44 42 , e-mail:email@example.com
(1) Guarantor guarantees the products it sells.
(2) Under the warranty, the user obtains the right to repair the product free of charge, provided that the product defect is found during the warranty period. If the Guarantor finds that the product cannot be repaired, the Guarantor reserves the right to replace the product with a defect-free one or withdraw from the contract and refund the funds.
(3) The warranty period for the products is 3 years from the date of purchase of the product by the User.
(4) The warranty terms and conditions do not change in the event of a change of ownership of the product, but the warranty period of the product does not run from the beginning (warranty rights will be transferred to the new user for the remaining period of the warranty).
(5) The warranty covers only the territory of the Republic of Poland.
(6) Liability under the warranty shall cover only defects arising from causes inherent in the product at the time of its release to the user.
7 The warranty does not cover product defects:
a) resulting from the User’s failure to comply with the instructions for use of the product;
b) resulting from its improper storage and transportation by the User;
(c) arising as a result of structural changes to the product or its repair by the User;
d) resulting from the use by the User in the product of consumables that do not comply with the recommendations contained in the product manual.
Conditions for taking advantage of the guarantee:
a) Presentation by the User of the warranty card and substantiation of the circumstances of purchase of the product (e.g. by presenting a receipt, invoice, etc.).
(b) Comply with the recommendations contained in the product manual and the warranty card.
(c) Performance of product warranty repairs only by the Guarantor.
(d) The warranty shall not exclude, limit or suspend the User’s rights under the product warranty provisions.
(e) Possession by the product of markings that allow its identification.
(a) If you find that the product is not working properly, make sure that everything has been done according to the instruction manual before making a claim.
b) Notification of the need to repair the product under the warranty is recommended to be made to the Guarantor immediately, preferably within 7 days from the date of noticing the defect.
You can report directly to the seller or to the Guarantor – T: (+48) 71 351 86 53, F:(+48) 71 358 44 42 , e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; in writing to the address: Mactronic Group sp. z o.o.. Street. Stargardzka 4, 54-156 Wrocław
It is recommended to use
available at www.mactronic.pl.
(c) It is recommended to refrain from using the defective product.
The fulfillment of the obligations under the warranty will be carried out within 7 working days from the date of delivery of the product by the User.
Streamlight authorized service center
We are an Authorized Streamlight Service Center – for the area of the Republic of Poland and Central and Eastern Europe – carrying out Streamlight warranties.
We offer a full range of original Streamlight consumables, spare parts and accessories, which allow us to provide fast service and efficient claims handling.
Attention! Streamlight professional flashlights are covered by the free after-warranty service of Mactronic Group sp. z o.o. Regardless of where and how long it has been since you purchased it, each purchase from Mactronic Group sp. z o.o. Streamlight flashlight will be checked with us free of charge and repaired if necessary. The user who decides to take advantage of our offer will only be required to pay for replacement parts and transportation costs.
Mactronic as an Authorized Service Center (ACS) for Streamlight products stipulates that:
1. warranty repairs are not subject to products that have already been repaired/opened outside ACS
(2) Only products purchased from Mactronic Group sp. z o.o.
3 Only Authorized Service Center, has original parts of the American manufacturer, which it uses for warranty and post-warranty repairs.
4. ACS has dedicated professional tools for repairing Streamlight flashlights.
(5) The warranty repair period will not be longer than 7 days, (calculated from the date of delivery of the product subject to the complaint with the attached proof of purchase and warranty card).